A Summer Playlist to Remember

Greetings! I am happy to be posting again as I was on vacation but that gave me some time to create a new playlist to listen to in the car. I hope you like it but it may cause you to want to break out in song and dance!


Red Balloon- Charli XCX

All Star- Smash Mouth

On Top Of The World- Imagine Dragons

Stampede- Alexander Jean

I Will Survive- Gloria Gaynor

Might Not Like Me- Brynn Elliott

Treat Myself- Meghan Trainor

The Breakup Song- Francesca Battistelli

Look Up Child- Lauren Daigle

Mr. Blue Sky- Electric Light Orchestra

Dance Like Yo Daddy- Meghan Trainor

Girls Just Want To Have Fun- Cyndi Lauper

Love Song- Sara Bareilles

Best Day Of My Life- American Authors

You can find all of these songs on Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple, or wherever you listen to music.

-Nomie

Comments