Uplifting Secular Music


Let's be real my girlies

We have all listened to the CCM songs that make you feel like you're flying

My dance teacher uses that sometimes in class and it's the best thing in the world.

(Some amazing uplifting Christian Music is Here I Bow by Bethel Music (we danced to this in our recital and IT WAS PURE AMAZING), Priceless by for King and Country, Find Me At The Feet of Jesus by Christ Nockels, King of the World by Natalie Grant, and sooo much more!)

But there is some secular (pop) music that can be uplifting. Or inspirational. Call it what you like. So here are a few!

Enjoy!!

(and they are all clean)(duh)



My Destiny - Dove Cameron (yes I know it's Disney hush)

Titanium - David Guetta, Sia (I listen to the Jasmine Thompson version)

We'll Be The Stars - Sabrina Carpenter

Believer - Lea Michele

As Long As I Have You - Dove Cameron

Light Your Heart - Jorge Blanco

Walk Beside Me - Celtic Woman

Beautiful Girl - Sarah Bareilles

Lost Boy - Ruth B.

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons 

Key of Life - Dove Cameron

Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers, Coldplay

human - Christina Perri

Worth the Fight - Cimorelli

You're Worth It - Cimorelli

Eyes Wide Open - Sabrina Carpenter

Viva La Vida - Coldplay

The Nights - Avicii

I Choose You - Sarah Bareilles

Midnight - Beth Crowley



I hope you enjoy these and tell me which are your favorites!

~ Ceci

Comments

  1. I love Lost Boy! It's a shame more people don't know about it... I also like Radioactive and Something Just Like This. PRICELESS *sigh* I love that song too! Thanks for sharing the other songs. I'll definitely be taking a listen to those as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, new clean songs to listen to!! Thanks, Ceci! I love a bunch of Sabrina Carpenter`s songs. And Disney songs are just the best! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognized a few of the songs, but I'll have to look into the others now! Cool post, Ceci!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment