Someday



Do you ever feel like you will be alone forever? And not "alone" as in "No friends or family near you" but "alone" like "You will never find THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE"

You wait and wait and wait and wait *echoes* and wait and wait and wait and wait

AND YET STILL NO ONE COMES

SERIOUSLY GUYS

I PROMISE THAT I DON'T HAVE RABIES

(I think...)

Image result for teenager posts prince charming


Boy does this seem true (no pun intended). 

It seems like ALL THE GUYS are interested in ALL THE OTHER GIRLS

Now this is where the desperate girls go wrong

They go out looking for the guy

Then they end up with the WRONG guy, and a whole bucketload of problems start

What I realized today is this: The right guy (if there is one, who knows, maybe my vocation is single life or to become a nun) will come along. Maybe I've already met him, maybe I haven't yet. But if God truly meant for me and whoever-he-is to be together, then it will happen. I'm not saying that you wait your whole life, no, I'm saying that you need to be patient. 

Sorry that this is rather rambly and short, but I just wanted to share. And also, I realized that there were a whole LOAD of pending comments, I never got an email telling me that they were there so I apologize, I'll have to do better actually checking it on here.

~Ceci

Comments

  1. Hey Ceci! You're not alone. But for some reason God has put it on my heart to realize that He is all we need! His timing is perfect. It can be so hard to trust anyone, but if we're going to put our ultimate trust in someone, shouldn't it be Him who's all wise, all perfect, all loving? These are just some thoughts that I've been having today. Please know you're in my prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Glad to know I`m not the only one who has a Prince Charming that has yet to show! xD I totally relate with all you said! And thanks for the inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! These Prince Charming's sure are stubborn :PP

      Delete
  3. I really needed to hear this. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I've been feeling this way since I was a teenager (and I'm now approaching my mid-twenties...). I always appreciate these reminders though!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment