The Blog Has Arisen!

Welcome back everyone!

I’m pleased to announce the return of Maidens For Mary after a long, but perhaps needed hiatus. Our wonderful writers will be returning with new changes in place to begin this month as well as a new theme each month! In addition you will see new posts every Wednesday and Friday, guest bloggers, revival of our Instagram and Facebook pages, and more surprises each week. I would like to thank you all for your patience and support through this time of difficulty, but I believe the rest was very needed in order to continue this blog and bring new life to it. I hope you’re excited about the amazing things to come in the next few weeks and I look forward to beginning this next chapter with you all!

God Bless!

Sincerely, Nomie

Comments

Post a Comment