There's so Much to be Thankful For...

Dear sisters in Christ,

Today is Thanksgiving!  What a wonderful day of counting your blessings, gathering together in prayer, sharing with family and friends, reflecting on the gifts you've received this last year, and eating just a little too much.  I asked our contributors to share what they're thankful for and it seems like we are so very blessed. 💗


Sarah:
I Thank God for all His wonderful graces and blessings. I'm so thankful for my family, dog, friends, and priest. I wish I could mention a hundred people by name. Those friends who have become family to me. They're always there when you need them and even when you're doing just fine. I'm thankful for all of the faithful priests and religious I've met and known who've inspired me in my faith and vocation. I'm thankful for food, pumpkin pie, tea, my jobs, the young children I'm blessed to watch, my students, and my teachers. I'm thankful that God has allowed me to share my adventures and thoughts with all of you and I'm thankful for your friendship! I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!


Hello!!!
My name is Britney! Fun fact: I'm probably going to major in procrastination in college. (that's a joke of course but I am sorry for waiting till today for this)

Grateful For:
The Good Lord really put this on my heart yesterday. I am very thankful for my best friend. She is a God fearing southern baptist and leads me to Christ like no other person. She is bold in her faith and she is not afraid to share to good news with anyone. I am so blessed that our Lord put in my life a friend who I may look up to in my walk with Christ. I thank God for friends!!

In Faith,

Britney


Catherine:
I'm thankful for Our Lord, Our Lady, and all the Saints (especially my patrons). I'm thankful for all of my family and friends, especially for my lil sis Lia. I'm thankful for my health, and that my car is running smoothly. But I'm especially thankful that Our Lord has kept me from straying away from Him, His Church, and my vocation in life.....and from losing my mind these past few years.


Naomi:
I’m thankful for the gift of true friendship and close community with my few family members, the gift of dreams and our ability to chase after them if God so inspires us to do, and I’m thankful for my beautiful sweet cat Finn.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Naomi

There really is so much to be thankful for.  What are you especially thankful for this year?  Please tell us in the comments below!  We are so thankful for you!  May your Thanksgiving day be blessed!  


Comments

  1. There are so many things to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment