6 Books You Should Read Before Summer Ends


Wow, who can believe that it's already the middle of July??

It seemed like yesterday that everyone was screaming "HAPPY SUMMER" on the top of their lungs.

And now it's almost over.

Anyways, I hope you all got some chance for some good summer reading. I know I did. In June I read 12 books and this month I have read 15 books so far. And if you look at how many books I read in the months before that, you would see 6 for May, 4 in April, 8 in March, 2 in February (shameful, I know), and 4 in January.

Suffice to say that summer has a lot more time for reading.

But here are 6 books that you should try to knock out before school decides to murder us all.

Again.


Image result for the two princesses of bamarre

#1: The Two Princess of Bamarre
Gail Carson Levine

A really touching story about a shy princess finding courage BUT I PROMISE IT'S A LOT MORE THAN THAT. 


Image result for ella enchanted

#2: Ella Enchanted
Gail Carson Levine

One of my all-time favorite books. Ella's spunkiness and Char in general still have me gushing over this book at the old age of 16 (😉)


Image result for rose in bloom

#3: Rose in Bloom
Louisa May Alcott

Make sure to read some classics as well, girlies! You can never go wrong with Louisa May Alcott and Rose in Bloom is a wonderful read!


Image result for princess of the midnight ball

#4: Princess of the Midnight Ball
Jessica Day George

A twelve dancing princesses retelling. AND THE HERO KNITS. You can read a review I wrote here!


Image result for the goose girl

#5: The Goose Girl
Shannon Hale

Another of my favorite books. This whole story is amazing. Just. . .Geric. Not much more to say. But honestly a great book!


Image result for a noble masquerade

#6: A Noble Masquerade
Kristi Ann Hunter

And another of my favorites. If you like period dramas, spies, romance, and laughing. Lemme tell ya, this book is for you. I gushed over this one here :P


So there are some books that you should tackle before summer is up! Hopefully I convinced you to read them!

Ceci out

:P

Comments

  1. Usually on all "books you must read" lists, I actually do need to read all of them, but I have read 4/6 of these!! Ah, Two Princesses of Bamarre is so amazing and heart breaking. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thats great!! AND YES. That book is very amazing and heart wrenching

      Delete
  2. LIBRARY HERE I COME
    :D
    Great post Ceci! I really need to check these out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :DDD Always ready to help a fellow bookworm in need lol

      Delete

Post a Comment