A Word (and a lot of memes) About Homeschooling

 
 
Hello everybody! With the start of the school year being right around the corner, or already upon some of us, I figured I`d do my post today on that. Although I have yet to have my first official day of school this year, I have been working on several subjects off and on throughout the summer to get ahead. And I was just thinking a bit ago how blessed I am to have that flexiblity. Flexibility is most definitely one of the best parts of being homeschooled, in my opinion. The ability to work ahead on those easy subjects and take more time on the harder ones is so awesome. A good friend of mine recently worked hard to get really ahead in school and was able to graduate at the age of 16. Now she can help her mom teach her younger siblings and thus gain teaching experience. I myself plan on graduating early, and being homeschooled has given me the chance to deo that.
Ok, I gotta be honest with everyone. Sorry to let you all down, but it`s getting super late and I`m really tired so I`m just going to post a bunch of homeschooler memes cause my brain is too dead right now to actually form a coherent post!! xDDD
 
 






















 
 
 
 


 

 
 

 
 

 

 












 
 









 
 
 


 Ok that`s all for now!! Sorry I didn`t get this posted last night. My computer wasn`t working. :/ Anyways, so long everybody!! ~Giselle

Comments

  1. 😂 I’m not homeschooled, but those are hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty great stuff! I especially relate to the going to the store and getting asked why I’m not at school scenario. Come on people going to the store is educational, I know how to pack bags properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work in a school and the grandma of one of the students asked if I had gone to school there, and I said I was homeschooled and she asked me something along the lines of "Were you sad to miss out on social life." Those weren't her exact words. I think I said no a little too loud. Who cares about "proper" socializing? All the "properly socialized" kids I know aren't very nice or friendly, while the unsocialized ones are pretty awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those "Blimey Cow" memes are still cracking me up. By far best one ever: "You don't date a homeschooler, you court them with the intention to marry!" xPPPPPP

    Great post, Zelie!--as per norm. <3333333333

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment