A useful way to spend your free time



Well well well you have come upon some very needed free time away from your daily duties but, what to do with..... oh I think I know one possibility!

 Why not do some creative crafts!

Now of course you might be thinking to yourself where did you get this so called free time? Well if you did your school, chores, siblings are taken care of, your mom doesn’t need you, and you have nowhere to be, then I say you have free time. Some of you might also be thinking I would rather read that book I can’t put down or get back to writing that book I can’t put down and again I would say you have free time use it on something new! Reading is good and all that but being creative is even better for your brain. Also I never said you had to hard core crafting I’m talking about easy useful crafts made pretty easy materials to find. If you still don’t believe me let me cut to the chase and just show you some examples. Shall we?






VoilĂ ! Massaging flip flops for your tired feet and you thought this was going to be crafts you couldn’t use. These require three simple things: flip flops, glass stones, and hot glue. You just arrange the stones how you want and then glue them on to the shoes. Simple and useful? Yes indeed!
Next up.......







Makeup brush cleaning board for those dirty makeup clogged tools. You often have to clean your brushes in the palm of your hand but that never gets them truly clean and ready to go for more makeup adventures. This will definitely get the job done with the help of some soap and water. This one requires two items: plastic clip board or cuting board and hot glue. Simply make ridged designs like dots, lines, swirls, waves, and such with hot glue and let dry. Once complete put the board in a sink, squirt hand or makeup brush soap on the board, run the water, and swirl your brushes all over the designs to thoroughly clean your brushes. Finish with an air dry and you’ll have beautiful tools once again!

Did these crafts take countless hours or hard to find supplies? No they did not so why not try one or both for yourself and see what you come up with! I will gladly share more crafts if the book lovers don’t protest to it. A spark of joy may be a craft away....  -Naomi

Comments